Accepting Consignments From A to Z
Is Your Closet Taking over Your Bedroom?
Consign at Village Vogue in Milford
Get 40% of the selling price in cash!
It’s called “Guilt-Free” and “Green” shopping since you clean out your closet AND get to buy something you’d rather wear now!
The Ultimate Recycling!
We also offer an online tracking system so you can know which items are selling and how much money you are owed 24/7!
- May 1 – Summer
- August 3 – Fall
- November 1 – Winter
- February 2 – Spring
Accepting Consignment items from A to Z
- A – Artwork, antiques and active wear
- B – Blazers, blouses, and bracelets
- C – Coats, costume jewelry, and collectibles
- D – Dresses, designer labels, and decor items
- E – Earrings and evening gowns
- F – Furs, feather boas and furniture (small pieces)
- G – Gloves, gowns, goblets and glasses
- H – Handbags, hats, halters and hairpins
- I – Intimate items and ice buckets
- J – Jewelry, jackets and jeans
- K – Khakis, knits and knick-knacks
- L – Lamps, lace and lingerie
- M – Martini sets, mirrors, maternity clothes, and masks
- N – New shoes, name brands and necklaces
- O – Oldies but goodies, old world gifts and odds and ends
- P – Pants, plaids, pottery, perfume and pillows
- Q – Quilts
- R – Robes, rings, rugs and radios
- S – Skirts, shoes, sweaters, shirts, scarves and suits
- T – Tunics, taffeta, tops and trays
- U – Umbrellas and used treasures
- V – Vintage clothing, vests, V-necks and vases
- W – Wraps, wardrobes and Wedding Gowns (vintage or non-traditional)
- X – Xmas decorations
- Y – Yesteryear items
- Z – Zippered clothing
Call Karen Quinn-Panzer at 203-283-9400 for your weekday appointment Tuesdays & Thursdays
Village Vogue Boutique at 163 Broad St. Milford, Ct. on the Village Green